Software for Hackathons
Student Hackathon Organizers have been building software to make manging their events even easier. Take a look at the following software solutions that you could potentially deploy to mange aspects of your event.
- MyMLH - MyMLH is an API that enables hackers to easily share and manage their data in one click. Integrate it into your apps using OAuth.
- MLH-Hackathon-Boilerplate - Boilerplate code for any new MLH Member Hackathon looking to build a website integrated with MyMLH. Written entirely in Jekyll, which GitHub pages automatically compiles to make hosting seamless.
- omniauth-mlh - The official OmniAuth strategy for MyMLH, making it extremely easy to integrate MyMLH into your existing Ruby/Rails apps.
- Nucleus - An extensible and comprehensive hackathon application system that integrates with MyMLH, Slack and more from HackTX. Built using PHP.
- HelpQ - An extensible real-time queue application for mentorship at hackathons. Built using Meteor by the HackMIT team.